- Adobe TV: Lessons on all the Adobe software. This ROCKS!
- Adobe Associate Certification: This certification is a credential that validates entry-level skills needed to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications by using different forms of digital media.
- Adobe Education Exchange: A wonderful site where educators post their lessons, samples, full curriculum. You can network with other educators and even win cool prizes!
- Lynda.com: This is one of the industry giants in online training and full of material on Flash.
- Atomic Learning: Many school district like ours use Atomic Learning video tutorials to train their students and staff.
- Alan Becker: Stick Figure vs Animator series is a great animation series with some how to tutorials.
- Google Sketchup: This is a very easy and fun software that you students will enjoy using. My brother-in-law uses it in the Architechure program at the University of Washington.
- Pivot Stickfigure Animator is a unique software, that allows you to create stick figure animations easily and without any artistic skills.
- Blender: This is a great open source 3D modeling and animation tool.
- AutoDesk: This is the industry leading 3D animation software and is now FREE for schools and students!
- Unity: This is one of the leading game engines and you can download a version for free to work with your students and the 3D digital assets you create in Blender or Maya.